The Raines Team is stepping forward and giving back this year to many organizations that are near and dear to the hearts of members on our team. This year we created a small incentive program to encourage our team to continue supporting non-profit organizations of their choice. Every member who contributes financially to a non-profit will get to participate in casual jean Friday! Below are a list of organizations that are currently supported by our team members, but we hope to see this list continue to grow.
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Franklin County Department of Animal Care & Control
- Miami University & Ohio State University
- The American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- National MS Society – Ohio Buckeye
While our team is excited to wear jeans to work at the end of each week, we’re even more thrilled to be actively supporting so many great organizations and giving back to causes that mean so much to each of us. After all, it’s about making a difference.